INCLUDED WITH EACH WEEKLY REGISTRATION: 1 CAMP T-SHIRT & 1 PAIR OF TRAMPOLINE SOCKS Rhino shirts must be worn to identify campers. These items must be washed and worn each day of camp.
SUMMER DAY CAMP – AT RHINO SPORTS AND PLAYLAND
Want to have the best summer ever? Join us for our Summer Day Camps at Rhino Sports and Playland – where the fun never ends! With our qualified camp counsellors, campers will participate in active events all day long! Campers will have access to the Rhino Jungle Gym, Rock Climbing Walls, Trampoline Court, Eye Play Games, Multi-Sport Simulators and weekly Ice Skating on our ice rink, The Pond. An outdoor excursion is planned for each day of the week (weather permitting). Campers will have the chance to play indoor and outdoor sports and games – as well as enjoy a weekly visit to the Splash Pad. Fitness exercises and activities will keep campers energetic throughout the day. Not so much into sports? No problem! We also have optional daily arts and crafts, science experiments, music and dance time. Spaces are very limited. Register today to secure your spot!
Age Groups: 4-6 Years, 7-9 Years, 10-12 Years
Ratio: 1 Camp Counsellor to 8 Campers
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Optional Extended Hours: 7:30am – 5:30pm (additional $20/week)
Optional Meal Plan: $60/week (AM Snack and Drink, Lunch and Drink, PM Snack and Drink)
|July 3 – July 6||Creative Minds||$128|
|July 9 – July 13||Winter in July||$160|
|July 16 – July 20||Superheroes||$160|
|July 23 – July 27||Animal Kingdom||$160|
|July 30 – August 3||Waterworks||$160|
|August 7 – August 10||Back in Time||$128|
|August 13 – August 17||Around the World||$160|
|August 20 – August 24||Let’s Get Crafty||$160|
|August 27 – August 31||Fun in the Sun||$160|
PA DAY CAMPS
No school? No problem!
Sign your kids up for our P.A. day camp when school is out. It’s a fun-filled day of games, crafts and activities run by our experienced staff.At P.A. day camp, so check below to find out what’s running. We always have other fun activities planned!
Camps suitable for ages 5 to 12 years.
Camps include a pair of trampoline socks
Activity Day Camp $35 +HST
Activity Day Camp
Camp runs from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Team building activities and games (indoor and outdoor)
April 13, 2018 – Sign Up Today
Include lunch for your children as well $12 for the day
Snack and Drink at snack time
Lunch will be a slice of pizza
Snack and Drink at afternoon snack time
(PLEASE CALL US TO ADD THE MEAL PLAN AFTER YOU REGISTER 613-969-6564)
Please bring the following items daily
• Swimsuit and towel (in plastic bag)
• A hat, sunscreen and change of clothes
• Running shoes
• Nutritious PEANUT/NUT FREE LUNCH (all campers lunches and snacks will be checked by the counselors at first snack)
• Snacks and plenty of liquids (water bottle required)
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Extra clothing for Young Campers is recommended
Please label all clothing and belongings. Please do not bring any valuables, toys or electronics to camp. If these items are brought to camp, they will be removed and returned at the end of the day. Rhino Sports and Playland is not responsible for any lost items.
Registration must be done in person.
The refund/cancellation policy is as follows:
• Must be made in writing by completing a “Program Cancellation Request Form” located at the Guest Services Desk
• Refunds and credits must be requested at least 14 days prior to the start of the program
• The 25% deposit made at the time of registration is nonrefundable unless there is an extenuating circumstance (medical or emergency situation). The proper documentation is required for all cancellations and refunds for medical and emergency reasons
• Refunds are not granted if a parent/guardian withdraws a camper early from the session
• Refunds are not granted if a camper is sent home for misconduct
** The Camp Director makes the final decision as to who qualifies for refunds**